Tee times may be made 14 days in advance at tcofiowa.com. Tee times may be secured by a major credit card. All groups will be paired up when possible at our discretion. Twosomes should expect to be paired up with another twosome, and singles will be paired up with either a twosome or threesome. This policy is in place due to high demand and limited availability of tee times. This also allows for more efficient pace of play for all players.
TEE TIME CANCELLATION
Tee times may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. If you cancel your tee time less than 24 hours in advance, your credit card may be charged.
PACE OF PLAY
Tee times are scheduled every 10 minutes to allow ample time between groups and to minimize wait times. As a courtesy to all of our guests, please maintain a pace of play so you finish 18 holes within 4 hours, 30 minutes. Please finish 9 holes in 2 hours, 15 minutes. Pace of play is checked via GPS cart tracking and the use of starter/marshals. If you are unable to maintain an acceptable pace of play you will be asked to move up to your correct position on the golf course.
You must be 16 years of age with a valid drivers license.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
F&B is available at Copper Oak Restaurant, Palmer’s Pub and Beverage Cart. Outside food, beverages and coolers are not permitted.
RAIN CHECK POLICY
In the event of bad weather, TCI will issue rain check coupons according to the following guidelines:
- Rain checks are issued on a pro-rated basis to reflect the number of unplayed holes valid towards your next round of golf at TCI.
- Please present your scorecard at the Golf Shop when requesting a rain check.
- TCI golf professional staff reserves the right to determine when rain checks will be distributed, based on the guidelines above.
- Tournament Club of Iowa has the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- Proper golf attire is preferred but not required.
Tournament Club of Iowa
1000 Tradition Drive
Polk City, Iowa 50226